PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Kingdoge.com will take all practicable steps to ensure the security of your personal data and to avoid unauthorized or accidental access, erasure or other use of your personal data. This includes physical, technical and procedural security methods, where appropriate, to ensure that your personal data may only be accessed by authorized personnel.
Please note that if you do not provide us with your personal data (or relevant personal data relating to persons appointed by you to act on your behalf) we may not be able to provide the information, products or services you have asked for or be able to process your requests. Where we need your personal data to enter into or perform a contract, we will mark the required information with an asterisk]. In some cases you may be legally obliged to provide your personal data – we will indicate this when collecting the data.
From time to time we may collect your personal data including but not limited to your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, login name, payment instrument and transaction details and unique identifiers assigned to you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services and administer your account in relation to such products and services, in particular, to process your transaction, subscriptions, and registration for our products and services – in accordance with your agreements with us
- To process your transaction, subscriptions, and registration for products and services of third-parties
- To detect, investigate and prevent fraud, to maintain the security of our systems, to protect our property and safety as well as property and safety of our employees
- To conduct research and statistical analysis in order to improve and develop our business, products, and services
- To provide you marketing information about our products and services
- To comply with applicable EU laws and regulations, in particular, regulatory and anti-money laundering obligations
- To comply with applicable non-EU laws and regulations, in particular, regulatory and anti-money laundering obligations
- To protect our rights and the rights of our employees
We may provide you direct marketing like newsletter using your first and last name or e-mail address. Where you have given your consent and have not subsequently opted out, we may use your name, surname and e-mail address to send promotional materials to you and conduct direct marketing activities in relation to kingdoge.com products and services. The newsletter is provided free of charge and for an indefinite period of time.
If you do not wish to receive any promotional and direct marketing materials or do not wish to receive specific types of promotional and direct marketing materials or do not wish to receive such materials through a specific means of communication, you can unsubscribe or change your settings by clicking the link provided in the marketing materials you receive. You can also contact us through one of the communication channels.
Where you have given your consent and have not subsequently opted out, we may also collect information about what is watched and bought by you, at what price, in what amount or whether did you add specific products to the cart but did not buy them and use it to create a profile of your interests on the basis of content that we think was interesting for you (for example because you added it to the cart) as well as content that other users similar to you have found engaging. By using this profile of your interests we can adapt our marketing materials by replacing the default content with content more relevant to your interests (for example we can show you games that we think you might like instead of the default offers).
Recipients of the personal data
We may transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- agents, contractors, advisors or third parties who provide administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection, data processing, legal or other services to kingdoge.com;
- financial institutions, payment service providers (such as banks, payment institutions or electronic money institutions) as well as card organizations (such as VISA or MasterCard) – in connection with our payment services;
- persons and institutions that are allowed to request your personal data under applicable laws and regulations through a court order, subpoena or other legal processes, such as supervisory bodies, regulators or law enforcement bodies;
- other parties as notified to you at the time of collection;
- a third party performing services on our behalf, such as to process payments;
G2A operates internationally. If personal data is transferred from the European Union outside the European Economic Area, we make sure that an adequate level of personal data protection is assured.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- For statistical purposes through [analysis of aggregate data on traffic and manner of use of our website]
- Creating a profile for you in order to display matching materials in regard to advertising networks
- To run statistics on traffic to reliably conduct settlements with advertising partners
- To remember your settings between browsing sessions and customize the Site to better suit your needs and preferences.
- For marketing purposes, also on the basis of automated processing containing profiling elements, in particular, for [adaptation of our websites, services, and advertising to your interests]
To achieve the above goals, the Site uses two basic types of cookies, session cookies, and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in your browser until you logout, leave the website, or close the browser. Persistent cookies are stored in your browser for a longer period of time, as specified in the parameters of the cookie or until you remove the cookie.
Your browser’s default setting is likely set to allow for the storage of cookies. You can change your browser’s settings and delete or prevent cookies. For details, consult your browser’s documentation. Please note that if you do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain functions available on kingdoge.com.
The list of specific cookies that we use, their purposes, typical parameters, and storage period is available below:
- General information – Cookies are small text files, send by the Internet shop, and stored on your computer, containing some information connected with your usage of the Website and the Internet shop. Cookies files are used by the Internet shop, in order to provide services for the Website and make it possible to make interesting information available during the purchasing procedure, remembering your purchase for example. Cookies files used by the Internet shop can be of temporal or constant character. Temporary cookies are eliminated when you exit your browser, whereas permanent cookies which are stored beyond the end of the browsing session are used to store information such as your password or log in, for easier and faster usage of the Website. In any case, you may block the cookies installation process or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options in your web browser. In the event of any problems, we suggest to use the web browser’s help file or we advise to contact the web browser producer directly.
- Necessary – Cookies files are necessary for comfortable use of the site, they allow enabling basic functions such as website navigation or secure web access. The website cannot function properly without cookies.
- Preferences – Those cookies files that store your preferences enable the website to remember information connected with the functioning and layout of the website, such as preferred language or user’s current position.
- Statistics – Cookies used for statistical purposes help website owners to understand how different users behave on the website by collecting and reporting anonymous information.
- Marketing – Marketing cookie files are used to track users on websites. Their main purpose is to display ads that are relevant and interesting for individual users and therefore more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
Retention of data
We will retain your personal data for as long as we have lawful grounds to do so. Specific retention periods depend on the purpose and legal base of processing, for example:
- personal data required to provide services, for the time of providing such services and after that, for the time required by legal provisions (e.g. on accountancy) or to handle possible claims
- personal data that must have been collected for anti-money laundering legislation requirements, including for identification, screening, and reporting, as a rule for 5 years after the termination of our relationship or after the date of an occasional transaction, unless we are required to retain this information for the purposes of the court or administrative proceedings,
- personal data processed on the basis of your consent, as a rule until such consent is withdrawn
- personal data processed on the basis of legitimate interest, as a rule until you file an effective objection.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
Requests for access and correction of personal data or for information regarding policies and practices and the kinds of data held by us should be addressed in writing and sent to us by email.
Your rights under the GDPR
Pursuant to the GDPR you also have the following rights:
- Right to be informed, which is satisfied through this notice.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to have your data erased and no longer processed if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed if the objection was filed and there are no other legal basis for processing. If we have disclosed the personal data in question to third parties, we will inform them about the erasure of the personal data, unless it is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort to do so.
- Right to restriction on processing. If there are grounds for restriction on processing, for example, if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, it will be stored and processed otherwise only if you consent or to exercise legal claims, or for the protection of rights of another natural or legal person. If we have disclosed the personal data in question to third parties, we will inform them about the restriction on the processing of the personal data, unless it is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort to do so. We will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
- Right to objection to processing. You have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interests (including profiling) and direct marketing (including profiling). We will no longer process your data unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing or we need to process the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Right to portability. You have the right to receive personal data that you provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another data controller.