Any unit loss in the Treasure Rift won’t affect your main units in the castle. So this means NO Deaths and NO Wounded will be added outside of The Rift.
- Each level will allow you to have a 300k march
- Will be using your own Statistics for each level
- Will need to set up with your own March composition
- Proposed March should have at least 60,000 T10 infantry
- Each battle will give you a Rift report at bottom of screen
- Each level will increase the March size by 50K and mine at a faster rate
- Each mining level will have 20 to 100 pages to scroll through containing various mines to gather or plunder
- Each page will have 1 super mine which will gather at a slightly faster rate
- 5 chances per day for free to plunder
- More times to plunder will cost 1000 Gold
- Gold increases by 1000 the more plunder times u add on
- Switch once per day for free and switching more than once will cost 3000 Gold each time
- After gathering/plundering from the mines you will collect Mysterious Treasure items they can be used in the Rift store to purchase various items
- Fine iron (0/50,000) at a cost of 10 Treasures per unit
- Evolution stone (0/200) at a cost of 500 Treasures per unit
- 80K Iron (0/2000) at a cost of 400 Treasures per unit
- 20k Mithril (0/10) at a cost of 500 Treasures per unit
- 2HR Building speedups (0/2000) at a cost of 400 Treasures per unit
- 2HR Research speedups (0/2000) at a cost of 400 Treasures per unit
- 2HR Troop Training speedups (0/2000) at a cost of 400 Treasures per unit
- Promotion stone (0/10) at a cost of 30,000 per unit
Level 6 RIFT MUST BE UNLOCKED to be able to access Promotion stone purchases.
Official Clash of Kings Facebook Page.